LinkIT LATAM brings the necessary mix of local business acumen, in-depth understanding of this complex geography, and business relationships to be successful in Latin America:
- LATAM Knowledge: LinkIT partners grew up in Latin America and have intimate knowledge of how to do business in the region.
- Sales and Marketing Expertise: LinkIT partners have over 50 years managing sales and marketing functions, both in start-ups and large, complex $500M IT businesses
- Relationships: Established business relationships with a large number of customers, resellers and distributors in the region that allows us to be fast and effective among many industries and technology segments.
- Resources: On-going business relationship with business, technical and marketing resources to validate strategies, do POCs, and be capable to execute promptly on sales and marketing plans.
We have the operational competency to do the Things Right and fast:
- Executive experience running sales, marketing and services operations in the region
- Local resources in Brazil and Colombia
- Service Hub in Perú
- Relationship with large number of customers, reseller and distributors
- Account mapping for LATAM’s top 400 companies
- Data base with more than 15,000 IT professionals
- Partnership model based on company and market maturity level
- Business relationships with local business, technical and marketing resources