LinkIT LATAM brings the necessary mix of local business acumen, in-depth understanding of this complex geography, and business relationships to be successful in Latin America:
- LATAM Knowledge: LinkIT partners grew up in Latin America and have intimate knowledge
of how to do business in the region.
- Sales and Marketing Expertise: LinkIT partners have over 50 years managing sales and marketing functions, both in start-ups and large, complex $500M IT businesses
- Relationships: Established business relationships with a large number of customers, resellers and distributors in the region that allows us to be fast and effective among many industries and technology segments.
- Resources: On-going business relationship with business, technical and marketing resources to validate strategies, do POCs, and be capable to execute promptly on sales and marketing plans.
LinkIT LATAM has the competencies to do the Right Things Right in Latin America.
We have the strategic and regional competencies to do well the Right Things:
- Experience creating successful business plans
- Know-how of opening new markets
- Knowledge of the business culture, market size and complexity, technology adoption patters across countries, and political dynamics in the region
- Understanding of IT vendors’ corporate governance.
We have the operational competency to do the Things Right and fast:
- Executive experience running sales, marketing and services operations in the region
- Local resources in Brazil
- Service Hub in Perú
- Relationship with large number of customers, reseller and distributors
- Account mapping for LATAM’s top 250 companies
- Data base with thousands of industry contacts
- Partnership model based on company and market maturity level
- Business relationships with local business, technical and marketing resources.
PAST AND CURRENT CUSTOMERS
LinkIT LATAM partners have done service work for the following IT vendors in Latin America:
Altos Computer Systems
Grexco (Associated to Linksys, Ixo and Netix)
"CloudBees has benefited greatly by partnering with LinkIT LATAM in the Latin America market. After 9 months, the results have been fantastic: closed first sales and developed well-known reference accounts, recruited and trained a partner network, implemented target marketing activities, and built a strong pipeline. Overall, the engagement with LinkIT LATAM has allowed CloudBees to bring sales from a new region without any major issues or direct cost."
Matt Hitzeman, Channel Sales & Alliance